My favourite film
My favourite film
- My favourite film is The Sixth Sense. It’s a horror film (thriller). I saw it at home. In the film, a boy was very frightened because he saw many dead people, and a psychologist helped him to overcome the fear he had. The actors worked well. I liked the film because it was very interesting and exciting.
Cristina Adrián (2n d’ESO)
- My favourite film is Blade. It’s a science fiction film. I saw it at home in Barcelona in the year 2000. In the film, the main actor is a good vampire. The good vampire fought against bad vampires. Finally, the good vampire won the bad vampire. The special effects were fantastic, and the music was good. I liked the film because it was very exciting, the ending was the best of the film.
Susana Díaz (2n d’ESO)
- My favourite film is Romeo and Juliet. It’s a historical drama and also a romantic film. I saw it at the Montigalà cinema in Badalona in 1997. In the film, a man met a woman and fell in love but their families were opposed. The man pretended to be dead and the woman killed herself. When the man woke up, he killed himself. I liked the film because it was very romantic and very sad. The acting was very good. The special effects were amazing.
Estefanía Soto (2n d’ESO)
- My favourite film is Billy Elliot. It was really sad and it was also very funny. I saw it at the Picarol cinema in Badalona in 2001. In the film, the child, Billy Elliot, wanted to be a dancer, but his father and his brother dind’t want him to. The child tried and succeeded. I liked the film because it was very interesting and it was really sad.
Carolina Vega (2n d’ESO)
- My favourite film is 102 Dalmatians. It’s a comedy film and also an adventure film. I saw it at the Maquinista cinema in Barcelona in 2001. In the film, the Dalmatians went to Cruella De Vil’s house. Cruella is very very cruel because she wanted to kill the Dalmatians for the fur of the puppies but she didn’t succeed. My opinion is very very good. The film is very interesting and very very exciting.
Àlex Rodríguez (2n d’ESO)
[Aquests comentaris van estar publicats a la revista Sota el cel del Puig, núm. 3, abril de 2001.]